The St. Ann Men's Club was formed as a means for the men of St. Ann Parish to provide service to the Parish and community and to develop spiritual awareness.
Membership is open to all men of the Parish.
Members are active in many endeavors and activities. For a full list of our activities, click here: Our Events
Meetings are usually held on the third Monday of every month. Dinner is provided, and guest speakers are generally invited.
A typical agenda for a meeting may consist of the following:
1. Registering new members.
2. Updating administrative data of current members.
3. Calling the meeting to order.
4. Invocation and the Men’s Club Prayer.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Opening Remarks.
7. Discussion of old and new business.
8. Dinner prepared by the Men’s Club.
9. Guest Speaker. (Usually a sports-figure or a public official)
12. Social time with other members.
Membership Dues are $50 for men under age 65. ($25 if 65 years of age or older)
Food and refreshments at all meetings are included in the membership dues, except for special dinners, such as Steak Night, Oyster Night, and Crawfish Night.